Thursday 6 March 2014

2014 MM marathon BIRTHDAY dinner

WONDERMAMA ,BANGSAR

2014 MARCH 5TH my early birthday dinner with first batch sister's 
rice,july,kelly,queenie,and jessica . bobo is second round to join us because she having a class .
this day i'm really so hungry .all the way jam in the city goes to bangsar . :( 
but when we all here i'm feel happy with their laugh and lovely smile face . thank you for coming !


i put two picture (up) & (down) 
because i'm not really can capture all of them ><'''



Bangsar is full of trendy eateries and bars but one that has become a firm favourite is Wondermama. This casual eatery is located at Bangsar Village 1, right beside Plan B and opposite HSBC bank , and serves good-value Malaysian-inspired fusion fare that hits the spot. we gather here for my early celebration birthday dinner .:)


my first try Nonya laksa at wonder mama ,bangsar.


Queenie & July trying the fried rice ,but their feedback is not really good (opps~)


they are keep said this is really good !yummy !!i've try ,is really good .


Rice is having rice too ,but is nasi lemak or rending actually ???i not really know is?? ok but this feed back is delicious too :) 

so 

ALEXIS,BANGSAR
we keep talking and eat (not very good actually but we are happy so what ?) lola
we decide after main course, we go to Alexis is just nearby PaParich but have to walk 5min to there .



 the second round is at bangsar,Alexis second floor .
 i'm so surprise to be here because second floor is my first time here . so relax and nice to let us talk loud lolx …


 so immediately  i have order my favourite Pavlova.


 this is order from Rice , chocolate brownie with vanilla ice-cream .
after we had finish dessert and chit-chat time is about 12am . i'm still so excited , the night still young . :) we went to PaParich to continue out gossip section . because alexis is closing .we are the last  customer went out .(maybe)

PRESS ROOM,PAVILION

2014 march 6th , having late dinner again after Furla candy event with Cherrie . suppose we having a better dinner together but tomorrow 7/3 she having a job to JB . so i think this is counted as a birthday dinner with her . :) 


i like to eat Lagsana at Press room :) 


Cherrie look different today because i makeup for her and hair do for her . so don't get shock on her new look :) hahaha


what she had order is lamb burger , i'm trying keep asking her :' y you eat a lot meat but still so skinny ?' like is not fair … y i'm so chubby & fat body ? after eat meat ><'''


Caffeinees ,kampung pandan roundabout

2014 march 6th so… after press room we go to Caffeinees for second round of drink and chichat section . well!! before we come to caffeine's ,povy is just come to say hi !bye! … i hope she was here with me too .. but she didn't drive to pavilion and i have to fetch Cherrie back to my house (her car is just park at in front my house)so sorry povy !




i get shock .because they give me a little surprise .. DANG! a little cute birthday cake and with fire before i blow & i have make a wish too . they said ;"y am i super happy?" because i'm easy to get happy and i feel this is enough to me . thank you so much for this :) thank you Jane lau, Cherrie ,Evangeline ,Ash and Daphne . 


is my birthday 7TH MARCH 2014 

I'M turn to 24 this year am i old ? i don't think so i'm just passed 20% of my life . 




7th of march my lil brother buy me a doraemoon mini cake for me . 


but actually i don't like to have this favourite small cake .

this day we are having whole family to Thai restaurant at cempaka famous restaurant take our dinner . 



mummy told me she didn't do a red colour egg for me but this crab colour can be replace . lola (laugh)


after finish dinner daddy told me we go to mall buy a cake and celebrate at starbuck .ow~ i'm so happy!! the dinner and cake treat from my lil brother . happy because he still young difficult earn money ,but he still so saying his sister . 
so warm!! 

no!!paparazi pls .. i'm without makeup ..(my image) 


this is the cake my brother bought for me .


yes the only one candle .. happy birthday to me and i'm 24 now .. i wish Malaysia PEACE and in future i can have a good husband and have a own family . but of cause this is too far for me ,cause i'm still single now .anyway ~every girls need love in different way to love her .. i'm no exception . if you're my good friends you will ask me how about your business & work ? oh well ! i love my work too .. btw i wish i can to be famous oversea too.. but this is about timing . i know ! i will keep going & work hard do hard :) 


once again thank you to all my lovely friends & family . i love you all!


Troika , Strato

on 8/3/2014 dinner at troika ,Strato with Povy teng & Wee Lee . last day celebration with friends .
i had received a lot msg , whatsapp,line , & call even on instagram i get a lot wish from all my beloved friends & family's .i love you all . thank you all the wish .

i think last few years i was with all my old buddy , but they are married and stay so far on each of them . Y? i don't know y … (sad) i'm still single (y?)i don't know … lola but i'm enjoy single life . i think because pass time relationship really give me a lot unhappy case . well! i won't talk about the pass .

let's back to my birthday story .
i need telling on chinese :

谢谢你们!虽然不是什么大搞,不过个个都很有我的心意。我很容易感动和满足!但愿每一年都有你们陪我过我就心满意足。至于我的好好姐妹嫁了,也没关系。你说:非常对不起不能与我渡过接下来的生日'其实自从你嫁了后我已经有心理准备你会慢慢的远离我。我会伤心但是,只要我们的心连心再过几十年都依然存在。近年很不错深交了好几位的女生朋友,她们对我很不错有如你当年那样子对待我。所以别担心!


Strato dessert as my birthday cake .


on dinner with the heavy haze view ><''


me & povy (thank you )


povy suddenly said "is casual fucking" lolz.. we laugh like gg.com actually she wanted to said casual dinning .hahhaaha



the chef is standby or cooking in this area together we having our dinner . but surprise , didn't get smelly when they are cooking .



busy girl (低头族)


wee lee as well !! but he's ok with showing face :)


started !! with some vege mushroom…


delicious octopus !!


povy dishes .



wee lee dishes



mine dishes



zoom in you can saw the fish is inside the beef bacon meat .







Beast grill

 we are here to waiting the time pass go into the providence kl .




i just drink orange juice wtf ! i should had alcohol  actually regret to take that .


PROVIDENCE KL

WELL ! i didn't took a lot photo inside . because i'm really so enjoy the night with friends & song spin by Eva .








No comments:

Post a Comment