Wednesday 5 March 2014

DORAEMOON SECRET GADGETS EXPO 2014




 DORAEMOON SECRET GADGETS EXPO at Viva home mall . this is last call for this expo . i'm coming late for this , (devil face) because i can snap nice picture :)


 clean and clear no others ppl as background ,only doraemoon character .

this tickets given from my lil brother :) thank you cheng han ~








WELCOME
TO
 DORAEMOON SECRET GADGETS EXPO






 gotcha my lil brother o the left :)














































































my mum and father married again ><


i found out my eyes same with my daddy omg ><










yes my brother is CREW of this expo.







they are crying i can't help them ><''














can i eat ? too hungry



funny mummy !!
hahaha!!


bye !! i'm happy n enjoy with my family on this expo :) daddy n mummy like to pose for snap picture from me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment